The Miracle Blanket makes it easy to get the perfect swaddle every time, even in the dark!
Your baby will sleep better, longer and will be less fussy since he/she will finally get the sleep they (and you) so desperately need.
The fabric is a super soft cotton knit selected for several good reasons: It's breathable so that it can be used in warm climates while still being luxurious enough to keep your baby warm in cooler places; It has just enough stretch to absorb your baby's movements without coming undone but it's not so stretchy that it won't stay tight; And, most importantly, it stands up to constant use and washing. Like any baby fabric, you should wash it in the cold cycle and dry it on the delicate cycle.
Swaddling is essential to ensure babies get the sleep they need.But in the past many parents have found it difficult to properly swaddle their baby.
Now the Miracle Blanket has changed that by turning thousands of parents into swaddling experts.
And the results are amazing! Not only do babies fall asleep faster and sleep longer, they also wake up smiling and happy instead of crying and tired - that's the difference those extra hours of sleep make.
- Patented inner arms flaps to keep arms within wrap but comfortably secure and not unnecessarily tight
- One size fits all (newborn to 14 weeks)
- Won't unravel during restless sleep
- No knots, buttons, straps, Velcro, snaps, zippers
- No excessive fabric that bunches causing overheating
- 100% cotton
- Does not restrict development of hips and knees
- Incorporates a light pressure to the tummy for relief of colicky symptoms
- Helps your baby sleep on their back. Washington University Journal of Paediatrics studies prove even 'stomach-sleeping' babies will sleep more comfortably on their backs if properly swaddled
BUT don't take our word from it. Listen to what other mothers and new parents just like you had to say. [view testimonais] Think we only show you the best testimonials, google the Miracle Blanket for unbiased opinions and see for yourself.
Size: Width of back (between arm flaps): 27cm. Length from shoulders to feet: 56cm
|Age||Newborn to 14 weeks|