Love to Dream Size Chart
|Small||3 - 6 kgs||0 - 3 Months||58cm|
|Medium||6 - 8.5 kgs||3 - 6 Months||67cm|
|Large||8.5 - 11kgs||6 - 9 Months||75cm|
|Extra Large (50 / 50 Only)||11-14 kgs|
Please order the correct size for the weight of your baby now. If you order the next size up intending it to last longer, your Love to Swaddle Up will be too big to be effective now.
Length is measured from the back of the neck down
* For best fit, please use according to baby's weight, not age.
* These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may var according to a baby's health, their physiology, and temperature of the room. The carer should determine what is suitable.
LOVE TO DREAM SWADDLE UP™ ORIGINAL
The multi award-winning SWADDLE UP™ design allows your baby to sleep in a more natural position with their ARMS UP™, giving them access to their hands so they can truly self-soothe. The SWADDLE UP™ ORIGINAL is made from a single layer of specially woven, high-quality cotton, 1.0 TOG fabric that provides better temperature regulation – ideal for moderate climates.
Need more sleep? SWADDLE UP™!
- 1.0 TOG for moderate climates
- Natural ARMS UP™ design to allow self-soothing
- Self-soothing = more sleep
- Eliminates loose blankets which can be dangerous
- 360 degree stretch allows a good range of motion
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Patented wings may reduce the risk of baby easily rolling over onto their tummy
- Proudly supporting First Candle & SIDS research
Premium design that works:
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes – no Velcro, no studs
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- No internal seams mean it’s gentler on baby’s delicate skin
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Available in three sizes: Small (3.2-6kg), Medium (6-8.5kg), Large (8.5-11kg)
- Colours: Grey, Blue & Pink
- Fabric Content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane