Love to Dream Size Chart
|Small||3 - 6 kgs||0 - 3 Months||58cm|
|Medium||6 - 8.5 kgs||3 - 6 Months||67cm|
|Large||8.5 - 11kgs||6 - 9 Months||75cm|
|Extra Large (50 / 50 Only)||11-14 kgs|
Please order the correct size for the weight of your baby now. If you order the next size up intending it to last longer, your Love to Swaddle Up will be too big to be effective now.
Length is measured from the back of the neck down
* For best fit, please use according to baby's weight, not age.
* These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may var according to a baby's health, their physiology, and temperature of the room. The carer should determine what is suitable.
Arms UP Swaddle that is lighter than a muslin blanket - and more convenient!
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UP™ Lite is made from ultra-lite & cool 0.2 TOG fabric that is 30% lighter than the Swaddle UP™ Original fabric. And, because the Swaddle UP™ Lite uses only a single layer of fabric, it is significantly lighter than wrapping your baby with a muslin cloth.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Natural arms up design to allows self-soothing
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- INPAA approved