Love to Dream Size Chart
|Small||3 - 6 kgs||0 - 3 Months||58cm|
|Medium||6 - 8.5 kgs||3 - 6 Months||67cm|
|Large||8.5 - 11kgs||6 - 9 Months||75cm|
|Extra Large (50 / 50 Only)||11-14 kgs|
Please order the correct size for the weight of your baby now. If you order the next size up intending it to last longer, your Love to Swaddle Up will be too big to be effective now.
Length is measured from the back of the neck down
* For best fit, please use according to baby's weight, not age.
* These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may var according to a baby's health, their physiology, and temperature of the room. The carer should determine what is suitable.
Luxurious bamboo softness & comfort.
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UP™ Bamboo Lite is made from 95% viscose (from bamboo) and 5% elastane. Bamboo is naturally temperature-regulating & moisture-wicking, to keep your baby comfortable & dry on hot nights.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- 0.2 TOG Bamboo fabric
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally