Love to Dream Size Chart
|Small||3 - 6 kgs||0 - 3 Months||58cm|
|Medium||6 - 8.5 kgs||3 - 6 Months||67cm|
|Large||8.5 - 11kgs||6 - 9 Months||75cm|
|Extra Large (50 / 50 Only)||11-14 kgs|
Please order the correct size for the weight of your baby now. If you order the next size up intending it to last longer, your Love to Swaddle Up will be too big to be effective now.
Length is measured from the back of the neck down
* For best fit, please use according to baby's weight, not age.
* These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may var according to a baby's health, their physiology, and temperature of the room. The carer should determine what is suitable.
The cozy & warm way to transition your baby from swaddling.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- 2.5 TOG 100% natural bamboo filling
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Use with a Snugbud™ to help with the transition process
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally