Love to Dream Size Chart
|Small||3 - 6 kgs||0 - 3 Months||58cm|
|Medium||6 - 8.5 kgs||3 - 6 Months||67cm|
|Large||8.5 - 11kgs||6 - 9 Months||75cm|
|Extra Large (50 / 50 Only)||11-14 kgs|
Please order the correct size for the weight of your baby now. If you order the next size up intending it to last longer, your Love to Swaddle Up will be too big to be effective now.
Length is measured from the back of the neck down
* For best fit, please use according to baby's weight, not age.
* These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may var according to a baby's health, their physiology, and temperature of the room. The carer should determine what is suitable.
LOVE TO DREAM SWADDLE UP 50/50™ LITE
The SWADDLE UP 50/50™ is the easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling, enabling you to zip off one wing at a time to allow your baby to slowly adjust to ’arms free’ sleep. The SWADDLE UP 50/50™ LITE 0.2 TOG is lighter than the SWADDLE UP 50/50™ ORIGINAL & is ultra-breathable for warm temperatures.
Preserve your sleep routine! Try the SWADDLE UP 50/50™ LITE 0.2 TOG:
- Converts to a snug sleep bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- 0.2 TOG is lighter to help your baby stay cool in warm temperatures
- Proudly supporting First Candle & SIDS research
Functional Design That Works:
- Unique removable zip-off ‘wing tips’
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes – no Velcro, no studs
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in three sizes: Medium (6-8.5kg), Large (8.5-11kg) & X-Large (11-14kg)
- Colours: Aqua & Pink
- Fabric Content: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane