Our Snazzipants wet bags are a practical accessory for any cloth nappy wearer. When you are out and about – it’s a great for dirty nappies, dribbled on bibs, wet wipes – just about anything you don't want inside your handbag.
When you are home – just turn inside out and pop in the machine.
Customers said that they used their wet bags for:
- Dirty nappies (cloth & disposable)
- Dirty bibs after you have been to that lovely cafe for lunch
- Potty training - undies that have been “caught out”
- Dirty wipes
- Wet swimsuits
- Travel laundry (keep your undies separate from your shoes) or for separating dirty laundry from clean
- Kids travel bag – when you are out and about, just pop in a car or two, some raisins, a note book and a pencil.
- To carry wet face washer, toothbrush etc when travelling (The Brolly Sheets team all travel with a wet bag for this)
- For toilet training when out and about. Carry a set of dry clothes and wipes and fill with the wet ones if there is an accident.
- For toilet training when out and about. Carry a set of dry clothes and wipes and fill with the wet ones if there is an accident
- A busy bag....fill with a snack and small toys/colouring pad and crayons so it can be grabbed out at a cafe or while waiting for appointments to keep the little ones occupied
- Wet clothes from wee accidents out and about. Drink bottle bag, nothing worse than having one leak through everything!
- For putting pre-wetted cloth wipes in if you're only expecting one change while you're out.
- After a pre-school / playcentre session to put the kids clothes in, they are usually wet and sandy
- A book bag.
- I like the loop to hang on a hook, that makes it great for changing rooms/bathrooms etc
- Muddy /wet sports gear!
- My kid's drink bottles! No matter whether the label says 'spill proof', mine always seem to leak through everything!
- Frozen face cloths which my wee teether likes to chew on!
- Frozen food because as it defrosts there is condensation on the outside and sometimes the contents can leak leaving messes
- Dirty shoes before they hop in the car
- I use them to put spare clothes for both my boys.. Being boys I never know when they get soiled so when the are it gets used again for their soiled clothes! And also being waterproof.. Especially great when their clothes are wet!
- dirty/wet clothes
- When you go shopping at supermarket. For the leaking meat. (E.g chicken)
- Carrying food in another bag for a party but just to be safe keep it in the bag for no spill in the car.
- And for you artists out there: Wet paint brushes (for people that paint for a living)
- Comes with an elastic loop.
- Polyurethane laminate (PUL) waterproof outer with a zipper and elastic loop.
- One size: 30 x 40 cm (12 x 16in)
Turn inside out and cold or warm wash to 40 degrees. Line dry or low tumble dry. Do not soak or bleach. Do not iron or dry clean.