Super-comfy, easy to use, and a breeze to wash. No pinning or folding.
A SNAZZIPANTS pocket nappy is very similar to our All In One nappies. They are specifically designed for daytime use. Snazzipants Pocket nappies are super-comfy, unbelievably easy to use, a breeze to wash, simply throw in the machine and line or tumble-dry. They have a stay-dry suede cloth inner, a removable microfiber insert, a waterproof outer, and an easy hook & loop closure system to make changes very easy. There is no pinning, folding, or need for added waterproof covers!
SNAZZIPANTS Pocket Nappies are a one size fits most with a handy snap & velcro system that is fully adjustable. These nappies are both soft and comfortable and come in a fabulous range of patterns & colours.
“Snazzipants are all you and your baby will need when it comes to nappies!”
You may also choose to add a flushable liner, which can be used on any of our nappies to make those extra pooey ones a breeze to wash.
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
- Easy to take on and off
- No pins or folding
- Great for day time use
- One size fits most
- Faster drying than All in Ones
- Pull out the pad before washing
- Insert pad back in when dry
- Super comfortable
- Easy to clean
- Quick to dry
- Saves money
- Sizing: Fits from 4kg to 14kg.
Because all the absorption layers are inside – allow longer to dry.
- Fold back hook & loop system onto laundry tabs.
- Remove insert.
- Wash 3 times before use to aid absorbency.
- Shake solids into toilet.
- Warm or cold machine wash (up to 40 degrees).
- Set water to a higher level. Rinsing with lots of water will help to avoid build-up of detergent and bacteria.
- Avoid bleach, brighteners & fabric softeners.
- Use very little regular detergent or zero-residue detergent.
- Using natural or oil-based soaps or too much detergent may leave a residue that can retain odours or cause leaks.
- Do not soak. Store in a dry bucket or a Snazzipants hanging nappy pail.
- Line dry or tumble on a low / medium heat.
- The use of a flushable liner is suggested.