Buckets on the laundry floor taking up room?
With Snazzipants cloth nappies – you don’t need to “wet soak” your nappies. So instead of having a bucket of dirty nappies in your laundry, we came up with the Nappy Pail. Just place over the laundry door knob or on a hook and when you are ready to wash, empty the nappies into your machine, turn the pail inside out and add to the machine. Easy!
The team at Brolly Sheets all have small laundries, so the idea of a bucket on the floor taking up valuble space was annoying. Thats why we came up with the Snazzipants Nappy Pail.
The Nappy Pail hangs on the laundry door handle and dirty nappies are put inside. Once the Pail is full, the nappies get emptied into the washing machine, the Pail gets turned inside out and is washed at the same time.
Save cluttering your laundry floor.
- Zippered closure for odour control
- Easy to wash and dry
- Generous sized handle to fit over most door knobs or hooks
- Sizing: 65 cm x 40 cm
- Durable Waterproof Polyurethane Laminated Polyester (PUL) Fabric.
- Shake any nappy solids into the toilet and place the dirty nappy in Nappy Pail
- Every 2 – 3 days, empty the dirty nappies into your washing machine
- Turn Nappy Pail inside out and add to the wash
- Cool or warm wash
- Line or tumble dry on warm.