Duvet/Doona Protector comes with mesh corners for improved breathability. The mesh also allows water to drain during washing.
In fact - these are so lovely to sleep under and look so great - you can forget your outer cover and just use ours.
We recommend that if your duvet gets wet regularly, use your patterned casing cover as a flat cover on top of the duvet protector. This will mean one less thing to wash.
If you do decide to put both the duvet protector with the duvet inside into a patterned casing, you can just pin the corners of the inner and the waterproof protector together. It is then easier to get the duvet and duvet protector out of the outer patterned cover and will keep it from moving around.
- Soft, breathable and waterproof
- Slips over your duvet inner
- Mesh corners add more breathability and allow water to drain easily during washing
- Saves washing the duvet inner after an accident
- Not absorbent – just waterproof
- Place on bed with mesh corners facing up
- Top:100% polyester microfibre
- Backing: 100% polyester backed polyurethane (PUL)
- Mesh Corners: Allows for drainage during washing and enhanced breathability
- Closure: Zip
Please wash separately before use. Cold or warm machine wash, line dry or warm tumble dry. Do not iron, dry clean, use bleach or fabric softeners. We suggest turning inside out during washing and putting your cover through an extra spin cycle.
Make sure the Duvet Cover is 100% dry before putting it on your bed. To make sure the waterproof layer inside the cover is 100% dry, turn the duvet protector inside out when hanging out to dry or placing in tumble dryer. We recommend buying our 4 pack of Dryer Balls to place in the dryer. They are great at absorbing the thin layer of moisture on the waterproof side!
Our duvet covers are 100% waterproof. This means that if there is any existing moisture inside the duvet cover, it will be trapped inside. Please make sure that both your duvet inner and the duvet cover itself are 100% dry before using to prevent moisture or mildew build up on your duvet.